|Date:||September 15, 2015|
Experimental features are subject to change.
- Add support for specifying primary and foreign key relationships in the SQL backend (#274).
- Cope with Dask and bcolz API changes (#270).
- Fixed a bug where columns in dshape were being ignored when converting a numpy array to a DataFrame (#273).
- Fix appending into a sql table from chunks not returning the table. (#278).
- Fix a bug where
'pytables://'wasn’t being properly stripped off the URI (#292)
- Fix a bug where a non-existent header row was being removed from an S3(CSV) because the dialect was set incorrectly (#293)
- Fix a bug where the SparkSQL backend wouldn’t work if we didn’t have paramiko installed (#300)
- Fix a testing bug where the endlines were being compared and they shouldn’t have been (#312).
- Fix a bug where sniffing multibyte encodings potentially chopped off part of the encoded string (#309, #311).
copydoc()function to copy docstrings from one object onto another. This helps with the pattern of explicitly setting the
__doc__attribute to the
__doc__of another function or class. This function can be used as a decorator like:
@copydoc(FromThisClass)or as a function like:
copydoc(FromThisClass, to_this_function). (#277).
|Date:||July 7th, 2015|
- Fixed writing compressed CSVs in Python 3 and Windows (#188, #190).
- Dask API changes (#226).
- Fix some tests that would fail on binstar because they weren’t properly skipped (#216).
- PyTables API compatibility when given a integer valued float (#236).
- Default to
Nonewhen plucking and a key isn’t found (#228).
- Fix gzip dispatching on JSON discovery (#243).
~odo.chunks.Chunkswrapping iterators can now be discovered without consuming the first element.